Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Revised Reflection and Goal/Activity Statement

Reflection: My schedule doesn't allow me to actually go to the Japanese language table at all, so I will try to make up for that by speaking in Japanese with friends that are already at the intermediate level or above. (As well as friends from JPN 102).

Again, my focus is still on casual conversation, which I think I am actually decently well acquainted with. Watching anime is extremely helpful in this aspect, and trying not to look at subtitles until I'm confused.

I want to do more casual conversation PE practice by either trying to hold conversations with classmates, or by shadowing other resources.


Goal: (same)
This semester, I want to focus on familiarizing myself with more casual conversation. At the same time, though, I want to be able to apply the vocabulary learned in class more effortlessly. This means a lot more review than I did last semester.

Revised Activities:
Keep my textbook open on my desk so that I can pick a few random sentences to juggle in my mind every time I pass it. ( I will continue to do this)

Continue watching Japanese shows and anime. (at least one 1 hr session per week) but also take note of sentences where I understand 90% or above of the content and try to shadow in my mind.
(I am definitely going to do this)

Go to Japanese language table at least once every other week ( Instead, I will just casually start conversations in Japanese with friends)

Attempt to submit more PE assignments every time. ( This means starting PE assignments at least three days in advance!)


No comments:

Post a Comment